Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Learn French Courses


Learn to Speak French Confidently and Naturally In Less Than 8 Weeks. Click Here for more info!


Bonjour, je m'appelle Pierre.
Hello, my name is Pierre.




Comment ça va?
How are you?





Je vais bien, merci. Et toi?
I am doing well, thank you. And you?





Très bien, merci.
Very well, thank you.





Qu'est ce que tu fais à Paris?
What are you doing in Paris?




Je suis en vacances pour huit jours.
I am on vacation for 8 days.




Je visite les musées et j'apprends le français.
I visit museums and I learn French.




Au revoir
Goodbye


Powered by TalkSteam.com


I will be posting more simple French phrases regularly. Bookmark this page and come back to learn more.

If you're looking for something more advanced and really want fast progress in your French, check out Marie-Claire Riviere's Rocket French course. She keeps it fun and entertaining and you will see drastic results in weeks. You can start with her free 6-day French course.

No comments: